Yin Yoga – Art of Letting go Certificate Training in Geneva
In English with Barbara Burkhart 2020-2021
Barbara Burkhardt has been working in the field of holistic and eastern healing for decades as
- Certified yoga teacher YCH/EYU
- Lecturer for Hatha Yoga and meditation at the Yoga Center Lotos, Basel & Zürich
- Body Worker for Thai Yoga Massage and Osteothai
- An accredited Psychotherapist FSP
- Yoga teachers wishing to complete their skills and widen their range of courses. The active participation in all 3 modules is understood as training in Yin Yoga, which concludes with a certificate in teaching Yin Yoga.
- Yoga practitioner wishing to broaden their skills and experience
- A script will be delivered in the end of each module.
Getting to know the basics and main principles of Yin Yoga in practice and theory, understanding the taoist philosophy and the modern fascia theory behind it in order to explore Yin Yoga for your teaching or your own practice.
- Basic Module 1 – Basics & Principles: November 14 – 15, 2020
- Advanced Module 2 – Fascia & Meridians: January 23-24, 2021
- Advanced Module 3 – Energy Channels & Energy Work: February 27-28, 2021
Costs: Early Bird Modules 1-3 until August 31, 2020: CHF 1050.- / Modules 1-3 From Sept. 1, 2020: CHF 1110.-
Location: Espace Kalyana, chemin Lullin 26a, 1256 Troinex – Genève